Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love autumn



Yes, let's be clear. I love AUTUMN, not fall...
I never understood why it is common for Americans to use this term for this most beautiful time of the year. Because leaves are falling? I don't know. Anyone, please shed a light on this situation.

Today was gorgeous. When I moved to Cleveland I was aware of the weather issue, however I didn't think it was going to be that bad. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining, I'm just noting the obvious fact. Sometimes this area does get gorgeous weather, like today and hopefully tomorrow. That's why I always enjoy the sun peaking out of the clouds. Chilly, not rainy weather! Just enough for your fingers to be cool when taking them out of pockets, but not cold enough to put them back in! Corn maizes, pumpkins, smell of apple cider. America really has this one down well.

My friend Yuliya and I took a couple of wonderful girls with us to go explore the farm nearby. Turned out to be a great time.. I only wish more youth came out from church. Oh well, there is always next time!


1 comment: