Friday, February 13, 2009

Engagement pictures

Well, hello there!

This year a couple of my good friends have gotten engaged. I've had the honor of taking their pictures. One couple is already married, but I made them pose in front of my camera anyway.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day, and even though I'm not celebrating it, I'm going to go to this breakfast that University Christian Outreach puts on on this pink day. I'll take heart pictures, I promise and I'll post them. Also, tomorrow night I'm going out!!!! I'm excited. I don't think I went out Saturday night in the past couple of months. My friends and I are going to a dance performance. Then probably out to Ann Arbor, but not for too long! Will take lots of pictures because the gray weather outside is not very inviting to my Canon.

Enjoy the pictures!


























































Love one another!
Darina

No comments:

Post a Comment